Happy Fifth birthday

It was her fifth birthday, and mine too, as a mother. The motherhood journey has been nothing short of an exciting package deal, which throws up surprises and shocks alike. But I have only emerged wiser and happier after each experience. When you have a pair of eyes watching you all the time, a pair of ears listening to every word you utter, and a little clone who is ready to do anything you do, you'll learn not to mess around but behave yourself; and to the best of your abilities.

Motherhood is a special experience (I'm sure fatherhood is too!), we all know it all too well because we have seen and heard this all our lives from Bollywood to Kollywood, to M or T or Whatsoever-wood. I'm not gifted though like the Bollywood mothers; I don't seem to sense the special breeze when my daughter's van reaches home.

Nevertheless, any mother will tell you its a life changing experience, where you learn to live a more meaningful life, just so you set an example to your little one. To give up your selfishness, even if it's only for your own kid. Everytime I teach my kid a value, mostly through my own stories with a moral, I try living upto it so she has a model to emulate. Though I can't rise up to my mother's level, I have risen by my own standards, which is a feat worth mentioning.

The effort continues, to be inspired by her little deeds and actions and to instill thoughts by my actions.

Comments

  1. Hii dear
    It's really not an easy to be a mother. Please give me tips to be a wise and perfect mother how can I instill good values in him...he is very naughty and of 1 year now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My dream for my daughter

Tia

The Power of Music