My dream for my daughter


As a kid, I always wished I was a boy, so I could choose any 'profession I wanted', go out 'where I wanted' to and return 'when I wanted' to. Being a boy meant living life without too many boundaries. 

Today, times are changing, and I'm happy this world is a better place for my daughter. I hope she would be able to live like a boy rather than wish she was a boy. There are a lot of efforts being taken to allow women into every other profession and sports, to make places safer for women and to enable them to step out of their homes irrespective of the time.

The theme for International Women’s Day 2024 is ‘Invest in Women: Accelerate Progress’ meaning to focus on supporting and investing in women to make things better for everyone. Investing in women, be it at home or at work will reap the benefits not just for the investor and the woman, but for the nation at large. 

Finally, a word to parents of young girls, we need not remind them that they will go to stay with another family, we can rather prepare them to feel proud about supporting and running another family.

Happy Women's Day, and cheers to those who are raising and investing in tomorrow's leaders and independent women. 

Comments

  1. Wonderfully said Remya...😇😇😇😇😇 loads of love to all women out there😍🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post Ramya.. Happy Women's Day ...🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Deepu and Dhanya for taking time to read and comment.. it means a lot to me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post ! Wishing all the women a lovely women’s day and more power to you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I didn't get your name

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one.. You should also be proud of yourself despite the limitations you face still you are making enough efforts to be good entrepreneur. Well done all the best..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sabitha for the encouraging words..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tia

The Power of Music